Raw Goddess Heathy bestowed the Happy 101 Blog Award upon me. Thank you Heathy! So with this fine award I’m now obligated to fulfill the rules listed below. The “10 things that make me happy” is the easy part, but 10 bloggers part is tough since I only read a few blogs and Heathy named most of them. If you ask someone working in television what their favorite TV show is they’ll probably tell you they don’t watch TV. Well, I guess that kinda applies to me as well… I don’t read many blogs. So part 2 of the rules (name your top 10 favorite blogs) is next to impossible but I’ll do what I can.
“List 10 things that make you happy, try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog!”
- East Coast sunrises.
- The love I get from family and friends.
- Sharing the blessings of the live food lifestyle.
- Spending time with Heathy in Canada, Florida or where ever.
- Sunset surf sessions on the Pacific.
- A solid ground swell with light off shore winds.
- Fresh durian with vanilla and nutmeg.
- The smell of kale chips in the dehydrator.
- Ever expanding global consciousness.
- Living in the Barbie Beach House.
Top Ten Favorite Blogs and youtube channels… I’ll just list the ones I’ve been to in the past 3 months
- Raw Goddess Heathy
- A Drop of Joy – Joshua Pfeil
- The 95th The Iron Men of Metz
- Yoga Soul Coach – Anna Dajero
- GoRawMe – Jensey
Keep it Live!