Greetings boys and girls. It’s been a long time since my last post and I’ve traveled many miles and had lots of experiences since my last days at Camp Rawnora in Michigan.
I was in Patagonia, AZ managing the cafe at The Tree of Life for several months. I enjoyed my brief time in the cafe and living in raw vegan community. Patagonia is a special place and I was fortunate to be there for monsoon season. The desert comes alive when the rains arrive.
I lost my dad to cancer in September of 2015 and returned to Florida to be closer to my remaining family. I’m still grieving and processing his passing. I miss my dad, Mr. Phil. He was my biggest supporter and my raw food buddy. I love you “D”.
Now I’m living in Orlando, consulting full time at a juice bar called Juice’d. I’ve got a garden, fruit trees and even a worm farm. I plan on returning to more frequent posts, videos, recipes and more.
Here’s some onion bread goodness made with a great dehydrator form from my friends who created Easy Chip Products. Check out the video and if you want a form of your own: Tell them “Chef Adam sent me.”
- 3 C almond flour - ground fine
- 3 sweet onions - 4 1/2 C pureed
- 3 zucchini @ 2 1/2 C pureed
- 2 apples @ 2 1/2 C pureed
- 3 C sunflower seeds
- 2 C sprouted buckwheat
- 1 C cashews
- 1/4 C psyllium or ground flax seeds
- 1/4 C tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 TB Himalayan salt
- Place dry ingredients in blender or food processor and grind into flour. Transfer to a bowl.
- Cut up and blend remaining wet ingredients into a puree.
- Add puree to dry mixture and combine.
- Salt to taste.
- Mixture should be spreadable. If too runny add more ground flax or psyllium.
- Spread mixture onto drying sheets and score or use Easy Chip Products form.
- Dry in dehydrator at 115F for at least 10 hours. Flip off of drying sheets after 4 hours.