How many of you out there know a cheap and easy way to stimulate new skin growth, eliminate cellulite, tighten skin, tone muscles and much, much more? Skin brushing is a cheap, simple and easy way to optimize your health and vitality in the privacy of your own home.
Here are some factoids about your skin:
- The skin is the largest most important eliminative organ in the body and is responsible for one quarter of the body’s detoxification each day?
- The skin eliminates over one pound of waste acids each day in the average adult, most of it through the sweat glands?
- That the skin is known also as our third kidney?
- That the skin receives one third of all the blood circulated in the body?
- That the skin is the last to receive nutrients in the body, yet the first to show signs of imbalance or deficiency?
What does skin brushing have to offer the largest organ of detox in the body? Just about everything you could ever want:
1. Removes cellulite
2. Cleanses the lymphatic system
3. Removes dead skin layers
4. Strengthens the immune system
5. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands
6. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging
7. Tones the muscles
8. Stimulates circulation
9. Improves the function of the nervous system
10. Helps digestion
11. AND it’s easy, inexpensive and invigorating!
Enjoy this fun video demonstrating the basics of skin brushing. Love your skin and it will love you back.
BTW: This post was inspired after reading a post on the blog “Raw Is Sexy”. It is sexy, isn’t it?
Keep it Live!